enjoy LOVE making meals that can be frozen for later eatings or used for E’s lunch the next day! So, without further redo I present to you a meal that meets the previously listed requirements.
- 1 lb sausage (I used turkey sausage)
- 1 cup red peppers, chopped (about 1/2 a pepper)
- 1 cup green peppers, chopped (about 1/2 a pepper)
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- red pepper flakes, to taste (E likes things spicy, spicy!)
- parsley, to taste (i happen to adore parsley)
- Heat a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Remove the casing from the sausages.
- Brown the sausage in your pan, using a spatula to break it into pieces.
- While the sausage is cooking, steam cauliflower for a few minutes (make sure not to over cook!)
- Place cauliflower in your food processor or blender (I used my vitamix) until it appears like rice.
- Once the sausage is completely browned, add the cauliflower and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- During the last couple of minutes add the chopped red and green peppers.
- Serve warm and enjoy!