My go to vegetables are broccoli and cauliflower. Without a doubt, you’ll always be able to find both in our fridge. That said, I’m always scouring the produce section looking for new things to try and experiment with. Just before checking out I decided to grab a second head of broccoli when a nice little bag of parsnips caught my eye!
- 1 parsnip
- 1 T EVOO
- Sea salt & Pepper; to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash & peel your parsnip as you would a carrot.
- Cut your parsnip into fry sized pieces.
- Coat your fries with EVOO & sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake your fries for 20-30 minutes; flipping every 10 minutes or so.
ENJOY! They were so divine, especially coated in vinegar.