I’ve been on a involuntary blog hiatus this week! I’ve wanted to post, and had lots to post. I just had no time to post! <Insert Sad Face Here> I’m at the end of my 5 year university degree and I’m in full-on essay and exam mode. I feel like it should be my full time job. It’s not, and I’m juggling one of those too.
But, I couldn’t wait any longer. 3 days without a post feels like forever.. and so, easy peasy buffalo wings were on the menu for tonight. I’m currently staring at a plate full waiting for E to get home. Yes it’s 8pm and I still haven’t eaten, and E still isn’t home. Weird household over here.
- 2 lbs wings (approximately 12 wings)
- 4 T hot sauce (I used Franks Red Hot Original)
- 3 T coconut oil or organic butter, melted
- 1 T paprika
- 1/4 – 1/2 t. cayenne pepper (depends on how spicy you like ’em)
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 t. sea salt (optional); (I omitted)
- Combine the hot sauce, coconut oil or butter and spices in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Pour all sauce except for 2 T over chicken wings and marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400F and bake chicken wings for 20-30 minutes. Turn and bast with additional sauce once during baking.
- Brush on any left over sauce once cooked and serve!
Are you a mild, medium, hot or honey garlic person? I’m hot alll the way!