So, my Vitamix and I had a date the other night. Well actually we’ve had many dates.. but this one was by far the best yet. It was chocolatey, and it was heaven. And more importantly, it was the fuel I needed to get through all those essays of mine!
So I’ve longed for a repeat of this date ever since. No, not the essay writing. Instead, slurping up this big ol’ glass of chocolate goodness.
- approximately 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used Vanilla)
- 1/4 to 1/3 can coconut milk, lite or regular
- heaping T cocoa powder
- 1 T sweetener (I used my last bit of agave here!)
- dash of sea salt
- 4-5 cubes of ice
- Combine all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend,blend and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, drink up & enjoy!
On a side note, I’ve totally got the inclination go and buy some pretty napkins and dish towels! The kitchen needs some sprucing with spring on its way!