Au Revoir University of Waterloo! It’s been nice knowing you. Saturday at 11:26am, I wrote the last word of the last paper of the last exam I’ll ever write. Err. Well for now anyways.. and it t’was nice! I feel so free, and am excited to move on to bigger n’ better things!
… and I’m wasting no time doing just that. In fact, after I got home from my exams E and I met our realtor and went and saw some potential houses. One is a definite contender… and a major fixer upper! I so excited for the prospect of taking something that’s been neglected and in need of a little TLC and making it our own!
On that note.. I won’t bore you with the details until something is set in stone. All I can say is that I am pumped to have our own laundry machines, a full size stove and a full sized fridge! Booyah!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. vanilla
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 1/4 cup date puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 T. coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 T. almond milk
- sunflower seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, coconut oil and date puree in a bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together baking powder, salt and coconut flour.
- Mix wet into dry ingredients, adding almond milk until mix becomes pourable.
- Fill 6 greased or silicon muffin tins with the batter.
- Top each muffin with a dollop of date puree and a sprinkle with sun flower seeds.
- Bake for 16 minutes and enjoy!