What’s up doc? Funny thing. I hate carrots. Yes, so much so that the hate word is suitable. Yet, I don’t mind carrot muffins. It must be something to do with the whole shredded business. Yes, that must be it.
This is a recipe that’s been in my drafts for far, far too long. One I used when I first went Paleo. It was helpful in the transition phase, but made less frequently nowadays! But nonetheless it’s share worthy and definitely delicious!
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg, to taste
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix throughly.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat
- Pour batter into small pancakes; cook on each side for 3 minutes.
Bam! Check those bad boys out. Have breakfast, and your carrot cake too!