I’m a knees deep in furniture makeovers. Hence the total neglect to the blog over the last few days.. I’ve been planning on making these muffins for oh a week or so now, and am just getting around to it. Shame on me. Nonetheless, they are now officially baked. And officially ready to be eaten.
On another note. Why is it so friggin hard to sew a couch cushion with piping. Frustration to the max over here. Although I do find myself improving greatly with each
mishap cushion I need. 3 down, 3 more to go. The finish line is no where in site. Good thing I have another couple of weeks until we make the move, and that I love DIY projects.
So bam. Short and sweet. And I promise you all that I’ll be updating my DIY’rs section very very soon. I mean I’ve got a chair and couch undergo and many many more projects lined up!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup banana puree (approximately 3 small to medium bananas)
- 6 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- juice of one lemon
- 4 T coconut oil
- 1 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mash banana and mix with eggs.
- Add the vanilla, coconut oil, lemon juice and mix.
- Add in the coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt. Mix until flour is combined.
- Once combined, fold in strawberries.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes.