Step right up folks, we’ve got the perfect combination of coconut, cinnamon & cocoa here.
Sometimes I just get that hankering from some pancakes. By no means am I a pancake addict, however, I am a breakfast for dinner kind of gal. And so, I think my hankering stems from the fact that anything breakfast-like tastes 1,000,000 times better when you eat it after 4pm. I’m strange… I know!
Haha, nevertheless. Welcome to Heaven!
- 1/2 C coconut flour
- 1 t. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 C water
- 1 t. baking powder
- Preheat a non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl; mix well
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour 1/4 sized dollops onto your heated pan.
- Cook on each side for 2-5 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
Darn blurry photos! Clearly my flash went on a hiatus in this picture! Blurry or not, they’re still beauties!