Today consisted off way too warm for March weather, lots of paper writing, and a nice cold beverage. No not beer, and no I’m not complaining about the weather. I like warm weather, just not this warm in March. Mother Nature needs to get her stuff together. So given that I just spent the last six hundred, no just six but still… hours writing a paper that is still not complete I didn’t have much time for wonderful, beautifully photographed eats today. Instead, you get one glass full of simple heaven. That’s it, I know. But sometimes the simplest things provide the most joy in life. This is definitely one of those things.
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 6-7 strawberries, chopped
- 1 T agave, honey or maple syrup
- couple of ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except ice cubes and blend, blend, blend!
- Once blended, pour into a glass and throw in a couple of ice cubes.
- Enjoy this glass of sweet strawberry bliss!
What’s your favourite beverage on a warm
summers spring day?